Thursday, August 14, 2014

Another Chapter...

It's a bitter sweet feeling.  We've come a long way from that My Space Ad Daniel responded to.  Who would've thought an actual good drummer would respond? 



We went on to create our own blend of metal and play some of the most unique shows.  From bars in Colton, to a dood bleeding all over after getting hit in the nose in the pit and being so hyped we played, to an empty Ventura skate park, and damn near presale residency at the Chain Reaction that made us broke.



His playing always helped me grow as a musician and made a lot of our songs sound way better than what they would have been without him.


The only reason I started getting serious about Picchu Machu was because I knew if Daniel was playing, we would make some magical music again.  It'll be tough following up this act, but what a pleasure it's been to play with this dude. Thanks for learning these weird songs and putting up with my shit brosee! I'm crashing at your pad!


1 comment: